4K HDMI Cable- High Speed | Ultra High Definition 4096 x 2160p
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the HDMI Extension Cable
- Connections: Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI males
- 18Gbps bandwidth with Triple Layer Shielded cable
- Supports HD Digital Audio/Video Signals
- Resolution: 4k x 2k (4096 x 2160p) Ultra HD / Dual Stream 1080p 3D
- HDMI v2.0 which is also backward compatible with HDMI v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, v1.4
- High Speed: Yes
- Compliance: HDCP, HDMI Authority, ROHS
What's in the box
4K HDMI to HDMI Cable