Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick with Premium 100Mpbs Ethernet Adapter
Main Features of the Amazon Fire 4K TV Stick
- Note: Comes with a 3rd Party USB power plug
- Viewing all your Content in 4K with a 4K TV
- Stream App's direct to your TVs such as Netflix and Youtube
- Catch up with Apps that can be added to your devices such as more 4 and ITV Hub
- Stream millions of songs, artists, playlists, or control playback through services such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and TuneIn.
- View live camera feeds on your TV or control lights, thermostats, and other compatible smart home devices with your Alexa Voice Remote. Just ask.
- Plug your TV Stick into your TV's HDMI port
- Connect the Micro USB connector to your TV Stick. You need to make sure the Micro USB connector is securely plugged into your TV Stick.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the RJ45 port of this Ethernet adapter for your TV Stick.
- Plug the USB cable into the AC power source.
- Enjoy your connected TV device.
Note: To Watch Amazon Prime Video in Ireland, you will have to change your Amazon Prime location to the UK. Firestick will not be able to stream Amazon Prime Video in Ireland straight from the box. If you need help setting up your Firestick please contact our support team or you can contact Amazon support directly.
What's in the box?
- Amazon Firestick
- Power Supply unit
- USA Power Adapter
- Amazon Alexa Remote
- 3rd Party Premium 100Mbps Ethernet Adapter