Amazon Fire TV Stick with all-new Alexa Voice Remote
So What's the Amazon Fire TV Stick Used for?
- Generation 2 Amazon Firestick
- Genuine Original Firestick
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- No satellite? No problem. Watch live TV, news and sports with Eurosport, ITV Hub, Sky News and more.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Colour: Black
- WiFi: Yes
So What's in the box?
- Amazon Firestick
- Power Supply unit
- Firestick Remote
- Set up Guide
So How Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick Work?
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favourites from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, ITV Hub, All 4, Curzon and others
- Alexa on Fire TV allow you to control your TV with your Voice‚view supported live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights and stream music.
- If you have Amazon Prime you will also get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, as well as ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music.
- Very quick and easy setup, generally under 10 minutes install time.
What's this product used for
Stream App's direct to your TVs such as Netflix and Youtube
Catch up with Apps that can be added to your devices such as more4 and ITV Hub
Stream millions of songs, artist, playlist or control playback through services such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify and TuneIn.
View live camera feeds on your TV or control lights, thermostats and other compatible smart home devices with your Alexa Voice Remote. Just ask.