Cat6 Network Cable With RJ45 Connectors
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the CAT6 cable
- Used In server rooms/patch rooms
- Colour: Grey
- To connect PC / Laptop directly to router, switch or wall plates
- Pre-terminated Cable
- Wires per Cable: 8
- Connectors: 2 x RJ45 Plugs
- UTP 23AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Pair Sequence: EIA/TIA 568A
- Moulded Boots with Strain Relief
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Jacket: PVC
- Gigabit Ready
- Indoor Use Only
What's in the box
- Standard: CAT6 Network Cable