2MP CVI Eyeball Camera (50m IR, 2.8mm Lens) (Dahua®)
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Dahua 2MP CVI Eyeball Camera - Description
- 2MP HD Eyeball Camera With 1080p Resolution
- AKA Turret Camera, Dome Camera
- Manufacturer: Dahua
- Model: DH-HAC-HDW1200EMP-A
- Works With All Our Hikvision / Dahua DVRs
- 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- Integrated Microphone
- Max. IR Length: 50m
- Smart IR
- IP67 Weatherproof Rating
- Voltage: 12Vdc
- Colour: White
- Video Output: BNC Socket
- Power Input: DC Socket
- RS485 Control: No
- Power Supply Not Included
- Manufacturer: Dahua®
Dahua 2MP CVI Eyeball Camera - What's in the box
- Dahua 2MP CVI Eyeball Camera
- Wall plugs
- Allen key
- User Guide
Dahua 2MP CVI Eyeball Camera - About
NOTE: Power Supply is Not Included
Simple and easy wall/ceiling mount.
Reliable 2 megapixel CCTV camera at a great price.
Compact turret camera design, perfect for outdoor installation.
1080p HD picture allows for great detail but may require a bigger hard drive.