Denver Wireless Home Alarm System (Standard)
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is either pre-owned, or open-box.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Denver Wireless Home Alarm System - Description
- DIY Wireless Home Alarm System
- Model: Denver™ HSA-120
- Alarm Panel With Touch Keypad & Backup Lithium Battery
- Integrated GSM Module (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz)
- 433MHz Wireless Connection With Sensors
- Built-in Siren For Alarm Sound
- Easy to Operate by Either SMS, RFID Tags, Remote Control Fob or Control Panel
- Can Send Alarm by SMS or Phone Call
Denver Wireless Home Alarm System - What's in the box
- 1x Control Panel (With Internal Sounder)
- 2x Remote Control Fobs
- 2x Wireless Motion Detector PIRs
- 2x Wireless Window / Door Contact
- 2x RFID Tags
- 1x AC Adapter
- 2x 800mAh Batteries (8Hrs in Standby Mode)
- 3x Warning Stickers
- 1x Alarm Sign
- NOTE: Needs SIM Card in Order to Send Alarm Message (Not Included)
- Download Free App For Android or iPhone (Search HSA-120 in App Stores)
Denver Wireless Home Alarm System - About
- It is a DIY wireless home alarm system that is easy to self install
- You do not need to run any new wires so easy to retrofit to existing home or office
- Comes with everything you need to set up your home alarm system
- Additional sensors are available to purchase if needed
- Comes at a low price for it's specification
- Automatic text alerts can be set up with the addition of a SIM card
- Up to 10 remote controls, 50 wireless accessories & 50 RFID tags supported
- Easy to pair with new sensors & accessories
- Built-in 90dB siren to deter intruders
- Store up to 5 phone numbers for text alerts
- You can arm, disarm and monitor remotely by phone