Denver Trail Camera (1080p Video, 12MP Stills)
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Denver Trail Camera (1080p Video, 12MP Stills) - Description
- Top Quality Trail Camera
- AKA Camera Trap
- Model: Denver WCS-5020
- Digital Wildlife Mini Camera
- 5MP CMOS Image Sensor
- Video Resolution: Up to 1080p Full HD Video (2MP)
- Still Image Resolution: Up to 12 Megapixels
- 2x IR LED’s Night Vision
- MicroSD Card Slot: Up to 32GB (Card Not Included)
- 2 Inch Screen
- Periodic Shot: 1s to 24hrs
- Triggering Interval: 1s to 30mins
- 60° Field of Vision (Viewing Angle)
- PIR Motion Detection Distance: Up to 25 Meters
- Power: 4x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Standby Time: Up to 6 Months
- Waterproof: IP65 Weatherproof Rating
Denver Trail Camera (1080p Video, 12MP Stills) - What's in the box
- Denver Trail Camera (1080p Video, 12MP Stills)
Denver Trail Camera (1080p Video, 12MP Stills) - About
- Trail cameras are ideal for use as part of a covert security system
- Perfect for warehouses, farmyards, barns, construction sites etc.. where no power supply exists
- Suitable for community schemes, farms & forestry to deter dumping
- The professional choice for use as camera traps for wildlife photography