Dummy CCTV Bullet Camera - Solar/Battery Powered
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Dummy Bullet Camera - Description
- Solar Powered Dummy Bullet CCTV Camera
- Colour: Silver Housing
- Material: Polystyrene Plastic
- Camera Dimensions (LxWxH): 160x80x74mm
- Bracket Dimensions: 100mm Long & 60mm Base Diameter
- Bracket Arm Rotation: Full 360º
- Weight: 265g
- Solar Panel: 75 x 40mm
Dummy Camera - What's in the box
- Dummy Bullet Camera with IR LED Lights
Dummy Camera - About
Mount it on ceiling or wall in business, shop, home, yard or public area
Covering an area that is difficult to connect into existing CCTV system
Ideal for locations without a local power source
Extremely realistic dummy bullet camera
As it's solar-powered, it is ideal for locations where there is no local power source
LED lights on the camera are very realistic and adds to the product's credibility
Batteries will recharge via solar panel on bullet camera
Power Indicator: Blinking Red LED (Blinks at 5 Second Intervals)
On/Off Method: Removal/ Installation of Batteries
Power Source: 2x 1.5V AAA Normal or Rechargeable Batteries (Not Included)