Energy Monitoring Appliance Power Meter
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Energy Monitoring Appliance Power Meter - Description
- Monitor your energy usage/consumption with this handy Appliance Power Meter.
- Connections: 3 Pin Ireland / UK Socket & Plug.
- Works When Detected Power >1.0W(<1W Considered Local Power Consumption).
- When the Current Exceeds 13A or the Power Exceeds 2900W, the Overload Alarm Icon Flashes.
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Current Max: 13A
- Power: 0.0W - 2900W
- Unit Price: 0.00 - 99.99
- Electricity Fee: 0.00 - 99.99