Ground Mounted Satellite Dish Mounting Bracket
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the Ground Mounted Satellite Dish Mounting Bracket
- Gives a full 360-degree range of movement on dishes
- Strong robust bracket
- Resistant to weather corrosion
- Slotted wall mounting holes mean there is some flexibility when drilling holes
- Base plate(WxBxT): 190x190x4mm
- Holes: 10mm slots
- Pole Diameter: 50mm
- Terminated in a Black Plastic Cap
- Height: 620mm
- Material: Galvanised Steel
- Possible to bolt to ground with Shield Anchor Projecting Bolt M10X15mm (qty: 4)
- Universal 80cm or 110cm satellite dishes
- Ideal bracket for mounting satellite dishes when there is no suitable wall
What's in the box
- Ground-mounted bracket to hold a large satellite dish