Hangman No Stud Sound Bar Shelf | Simple Installation
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm wide.
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm wide.
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Hangman Sound Bar Shelf - Description
- Hangman Sound Bar Shelf
- The Hangman Sound Bar Shelf is a wall-mountable shelf designed specifically for soundbars
- The shelf has a cable management hole in the centre, allowing for tidy cable organization
- The package includes a wall bracket with a built-in bubble level for precise installation
- Two black plastic clips are included to ensure stability and prevent sagging
- It eliminates the need for finding studs, drilling holes, and using anchors.
- An aluminium ledge securely holds the sound bar in place.
- Manufacturer: Hangman®