Hangman Picture Hanging Tool Kit
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of Hangman Picture Hanging Tool Kit
- Less stress more success! Make your life easier with the Hangman picture hanging tool kit
- Fast and easy installation, choose the right spot, ensure it is level and give each handle a punch like motion to install the nails
- Don't have to worry about loosing nails during installation, the magnets will hold the nails in position until installed
- Only need one nail? Simply clip off the endcap and slide off one of the handles
- Length: 32.72 cm (12.88" inches) to 47.9 cm (18.88" inches)
- Height: 13.49 cm (5.31" inches)
- Depth: 6.35 cm (2.5" inches)
- Supported Weight:
- 2.26kg (5lbs) up to 4.54kg (10lbs)
What's in the box
- Hangman Picture Push and Hang