So How the Wireless Homeplugs work
These units send signals to any room, over the electric cables, at the speed of up to 200Mbps, all without having to rewire or add in extra cables.
This kit provides the minium units needed to set up your wifi in the remote location.
- The none wifi unit is connected to your router via ether cable.
- What this unit does is send the signal via the electrical cables in your house.
- Plugin the wifi unit and turn the unit on. this should pick up the signal in the electrical cables and then using its wifi signal it sends it out, allowing you to connect your device to this unit
- It can also be connected via an ethernet cable at this point
- Other Specs
- Home Plug 1.0 specification
- HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.11n/g/b
- Encryption: 128-bit AES, WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Platform Support: OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Some areas these work well in:
- Multimedia payloads
- TV over IP
- Higher data rate broadband sharing
- Online gaming
- VOIP calls
- Extending wireless LAN coverage
- Audio / Video Transmission over a network
- Network camera connectivity
Video guide / Setup process
Videos Coming Soon.
See the video above for the product overview.