Headend LA315T MATV Terrestrial Launch Amplifier
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the Terrestrial Launch Amplifier
- It amplifies the signal giving it a dB boost of up to 42dB so that it can be distributed to a large number of rooms
- MATV Headend Terrestrial Launch Amplifier
- Model: Labgear LA315T MATV Launch Amplifier
- Frequency Range
- FM: 88-108MHz
- DAB: 217-230MHz
- UHF Grp. T: 470-790MHz
- Gain: 42dB
- Adjustment: 0-15dB on each input
- Inputs: 3
- Outputs: 1 + Test (-30dB)
- Max Output Level: EN50083
- FM: 118dBuV
- DAB: 115dBuV
- UHF Grp. T: 115dBuV
- FM: <4dB
- DAB: <6dB
- UHF Grp. T: <6dB
- Out of Band Rejection: 25dB (835-1000MHz)
- Return Loss: >7dB
- Connectors: F-type female 75 Ohm
- Line Power on UHF input: +12V DC 50mA
- Power: 230VAC~50Hz 250mA typ
- Operating Temperature: Between -25 & +55ºC
- Dimensions: 250 x 120 x 55mm
- Weight: 640g
What's in the box
- Terrestrial Launch Amplifier