Mini Terminal Polypropylene Junction Boxes | 4 poles IP20 Protected
Main Features of the Mini Terminal Junction Box
- Manufactured from Polypropylene material, Flame-Retardant UL94 V0.
- Supplied complete with UL and VDE approved 4 pole screw terminal block, suitable for round core and flat cable profile – no additional purchase required.
- Conforms to EN60598-1 (Glow Wire Test) and is also IP20 Protected.
- White in colour and has a spare butterfly clip included
What's in the box
- Mini Terminal Junction box.
About Mini Terminal Junction Box
- Option to buy the crew or screwless junction boxes.
- The Main Difference between the two is how you connect the cables inside the box and their Max Current Amps. The Max Current Amps on the screw junction box is 24 Amps whereas the Screwless is 16 Amps
- To provide a protective enclosure for cable joins with the 4 pole screw terminal block included.
- Typical applIcations would be with ceiling downlighters
- It is capable of accommodating 2, 3 and 4 conductors in round or flat profile cable for ring main lighting.
- Can be used for LED lighting or power lighting.
- Virtually tool-less assembly (except for screw terminal block) saving time and money.
- The lid clips into place keeping your cabling neat and tidy as well as secure.