SONY MDR-XB50BS Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the Sony XB50BS Bluetooth headphones
- Driver Unit: 12mm Dynamic Driver
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 4Hz - 24,000Hz
- Weight: 22g Without Arc Supporters
- Play/Pause/Volume Control: 3 Button Controls
- Built-in Microphone
- Batteries: Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life: 8.5h
- Bluetooth Technology: Version 4.1
- NFC One-Touch Listening
- Model Number: MDR-XB50BS B
- Supported Audio: SBC, AAC
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP