Ubiquiti 150Mbps Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Ubiquiti 150Mbps Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz- Description
- Ubiquiti 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz
- Plug and Play Installation no Tools Needed for Assembly
- Achieve Speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Perfect Secondary Ethernet Port with Software-enabled PoE
- Compact and Sleek CPE Design
- Outstanding Performance in Indoor/Outdoor Environments (Waterproof and Lightning Proof)
- Model: Ubiquiti Networks NanoStation Loco M5
- Manufacturer: Ubiquiti
Ubiquiti 150Mbps Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz - What's in the box
- 1x Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Access Point
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Nylon Ligature
- 1x Mains PoE Injector
- 1x Mains Cable (Clover Connection)