We are devoted to satisfying every customer of Tekeir, however, we do understand that you may need to return goods to us occasionally. We have set out the rules that apply to returns so please read them carefully.
Dublin Road Business Park,
CHANGE OF MIND
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us:
Dublin Road Business Park,
+353 57 860 5251
Of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you should find that your goods are faulty on arrival or go faulty during the warranty period, you are entitled to a replacement
- Should a customer have reason to return an item, they need to contact support how will help them through this process
- We will then email you a return letter to accompany your item
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our invoice to facilitate the processing of the return
- On receiving the faulty item(s), TekEir will then send out the replacement - normally within 3 working days
- Customers should inspect the goods on receipt to make sure all items are present and were not damaged during transit
- Customers must inform us within 3 days of receiving a parcel if there is an item missing
- Set-top boxes: Faults related to unofficial software may incur a fee (10 euros) to resolve
- CCTV: Issues related to customers forgetting username/passwords may incur a fee (20 euros) to resolve
- For all remotes we offer a 6 months warranty, this is due to their high wear rate.
- On all other items, we offer the following.
- Worldwide warranty: we offer a 1-year warranty to fix or replace the item
- EU warranty: to comply with EU law we offer a 2-year warranty.This warranty is broken up as follows, 1-year from TekEir and one Year from the manufacturer, this incurs a period when your item is shipped back to the manufacturer for testing and replacing goods.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All returns should be sent to the Returns Address at the top of the page
- Customers can call in person, but generally, this process is faster via the contact us page
- We do not encourage ‘Shop and Try it’ – customers should consult our video guides, technical pages and technical email support before purchasing if unsure
- Returned goods which do not meet the above criteria will be considered as 'In Dispute'. In Dispute, products will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason will be given as to why the product is in dispute. We are happy to re-ship such items back at the customer's cost otherwise they will be destroyed after 30 days