Professional Headphones With Independent R+L volume controls
Sold in its Original Packaging, Factory sealed.
A renewed product is a high-quality, like-new item that is open-box never used or renewed to manufacturer standards.
Products having been owned in the past by someone else. Open-box: Product shows packaging was opened.
The term 'refurbished' refers to items that have undergone maintenance before being resold.
GA - Grade A
A product restored to like-new condition:
- Looks Like new at first glance
- very light scratching , not visible from 18cm away
- No dents. No Wear on the camera bezel.
- Screen: No visible Scratches
GB - Grade B
A product restored to a Very-good condition:
- Some signs of use such as light body scratches.
- Up to 5 hairline scratches, not longer than 2.5cm, that you can't feel with your fingernail.
- 1-2 small dents/dings no more than 0.3cm
- Very light scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
GC - Grade C
A product restored to a good condition:
- Moderate signs of use such as small scratches or dents.
- Up to 10 visible scuffs/scratches not longer than
- Up to 5 dents/dings no more than 3mm
- Light to mild scratching, invisible when screen is lit.
Main Features of the Professional Headphones
- Mylar Speakers With Anisotropic Ferrite Magnets
- Supplied With 3.5mm to 6.3mm Stereo Jack Adapter
- Speaker Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ohms
- Power: 100mW
- Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1kHz
- Cable Length: 1.2m With 3.5mm Stereo Jack Connector
- Cable Length: 1.2m With 3.5mm
- Adjustable Circumaural Ear-pads
- High-Quality Stereo Headphones
- Offers Superb, Clean Sound Quality & Comfort
- Ideal for Listening to Music, TV & Monitoring Applications
- Independent Left & Right Volume Controls
- Switchable Between Mono & Stereo